NOE Group Of Companies diagnosed the potentials of the renewable energy sources sector and made its dynamic entrance well in time. As a result, today the Company owns for development and operation, PV parks of a total capacity of 21 MWp.
The Company owns for development and operation, PV parks of a total capacity of 21 MWp.
From this capacity of 21 MWp:
- The 16.2 MWp concerns roof stations while the rest will be placed in plots of land.
- The 9.6 MWp are placed (or will be placed) in property owned by the Group and the remaining in property of third parties with NOE taking responsibility for all the work necessary for the construction and operation of parks.
- Contracts have already been signed for 12.6 MWp with the Hellenic Transmission System Operator (HTSO) ensuring a high price for the energy produced.
- For 0.4 MWp there has been a connection with the network and
- For 1 MWp, operations have been completed and connection is expected.
- Finally for 2 MWp work is at an advanced stage of completion.